WHY SHOULD YOU DO BUSINESS WITH US?
Recently, I met with a person considering retaining RWA for financial planning and investment management and he asked me the following question:
“I came into some money and I realize I need an advisor. My friends have referred me to different people. I’ve met with three so far. They all seem nice, knowledgeable, and came highly recommended. They had nice offices and we all had good personal chemistry. Why should I hire you?”
What a great question!
- OUR CLIENTS – We realize that working with Rubin Wealth Advisors may not be for everyone. Our highly trained team specializes in serving the unique needs of business owners and those with significant net worth.
- REPUTATION – RWA has been in business for over 30 years and, collectively, we bring more than 125 years of experience to the table. We have immersed ourselves in the community we serve and the charities we believe in. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional, responsive service and have never had a disciplinary problem. We hire quality people with high levels of integrity and invest in their training and growth. Our technology is state-of-the-art. Most importantly, we are here to serve you well. We always put your needs and goals first and work diligently so that you may enjoy Quality FOR Life©.
- FINANCIAL PLANNING – Your life changes and so should your financial plan. At RWA, we believe in ongoing planning, not a static 67-page financial plan. Our planning process is thorough, accurate, targeted and is an integrated part of our investment management process.
- SPECIALIZATION – RWA provides personalized service to business owners, entrepreneurs and those looking to preserve and grow their significant portfolio. We specialize in serving their complex financial needs and helping them build their wealth while providing the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, care, and attention.
- CONFIDENCE – Our mission is to empower each client to make better informed financial decisions so that they may reach their goals and make their dreams a reality. Their confidence grows through education, sharing knowledge and an ongoing financial planning process. Financial planning begins with a powerful risk assessment process that allows us to collectively agree on where the client wants to be on the risk spectrum. This gives them confidence and clarity in all types of markets.
- WE CAN HELP – With RWA, you no longer need to go it alone. When you become a client, you also become a member of our extended family. And, when one of our members has a problem, they come to us. We bring to force our 30 years of contacts in the legal, educational, financial, political, health, public relations and medical field to help solve their problem. We have endless examples of connecting our clients to the right people who can help solve their challenges so they can concentrate on taking their lives, families and businesses to the next level.
Connections. Answers. Introductions. Confidentiality. Solutions. When you need help in your life or business, we connect you to the right person or solution.
- In 2016, one of our clients was having an urgent media perception challenge that needed to be corrected before it escalated into an issue with his customers, Board of Directors, investors and ultimately his position with the company he founded. We provided confidential advice and connected him with a public relations expert who specialized in his industry. He received coaching, media training, increased positive media visibility and was able to turn the situation around and ultimately grow his company’s profitability.
- One of our clients had been struggling with back issues for years. Trying to avoid surgery, they had been using pain killers, going to therapy, receiving acupuncture, and doing all the other short-term treatments for back pain. In 2014, our client's back went out completely and their family said it was time for surgery, no matter the cost. Our client called and asked for our help, and naturally we did everything we could. We contacted the University of Miami Project to Cure Paralysis center, which had at the time a six month wait time for patients in need of surgery. The next week, our client was in pre-op. Shortly after, they were being operated on by one of the finest neurosurgeons in the country.
- In 2016, one of our clients had a child attending a school field trip to our Nation’s Capital in Washington DC. They called and asked if we could help them make their child’s trip a little more special. With a few phone calls, we arranged a White House visit. Instead of just standing on the green grass and viewing the White House from outside the gate, our client’s child and his entire class got to go beyond the gates and stand a few steps away from the Oval Office.