THE RWA ADVANTAGE
Beyond financial planning, active tax management, and strategic investment management, RWA is here to for you, no matter what you want to accomplish in business and life
The RWA advantage lays with over 30 years of connections, you’ve got a guy that will help save thousands in business taxes or find the best steak in town to impress your clients.
Of course, Bob may insist on joining you for dinner.
YOUR INTERESTS ARE OUR INTERESTS
We operate on a fee-only (non-commission) basis. RWA is committed to acting in your best interest by providing comprehensive advice.
Protecting Your Assets and Maximizing your Wealth
CREATING A SUPERIOR CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Global diversification
- Active Allocation Decisions
- Prudent Risk Management
- Combination of Passive and Active funds
YOUR PRIORITIES ARE THE GUIDE POST ON THE PATH TOWARD YOUR DESTINATION
- It begins and ends with your goals. We listen closely to your concerns and desires to create strategies to navigate the road ahead for you, your family, and your business.
- We customize appropriate strategies to suit your vision and objectives while we walk you through planning alternatives to assure that you fully understand and are confident in each decision.
- Portfolios are built on consistent financial planning, intelligent strategies and regular contribution. We are with you each step of the way providing insights, objectivity and industry expertise as you continually move closer to your goals.
RUBIN WEALTH MAP
Gain the MAP to your financial freedom with the Rubin Wealth Advisors Managed Account Program (MAP). A MAP is a portfolio of securities that you own directly, but are chosen and traded by a professional asset manager on your behalf. Investments are selected based on your investment strategy and any restrictions you indicate.
Advantages include expert management, tax efficiency, personalized services, and competitive pricing. Most of our managed accounts are established and held at Schwab Institutional, a division of The Charles Schwab Corporation.