CAREERS AT RWA
PT Marketing Specialist
Dynamic and fast-paced wealth management firm is looking to add two marketing specialists to our growing team. This is a part-time (10-14 hours/week), onsite position in our Boca Raton headquarters.
- Involved in all aspects of marketing, communications and public relations for a wealth management firm.
- Assist in managing the growth of the firm’s online presence to ensure all communication is engaging to our audience and in keeping with our brand. Should be experienced in all social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google my Business.
- Assist in managing aspects of company-related events.
- Manage and grow the company’s database of lists.
- Work with marketing manager on our marketing and content calendars. Write and distribute blogs, social media posts, emarketing and other efforts in a timely and consistent manner.
- Strong understanding of KPIs and Google Analytics. Responsible for the continuous improvement of our digital marketing efforts by capturing and analyzing data and metrics.
- Introduce marketing tools to help streamline and automate marketing efforts as needed.
- Coordination of print, event and traditional marketing efforts as needed.
- Self-starter with a passion for marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills (both speaking and writing) with strong grammar skills.
- Savvy in digital marketing with a strong knowledge of search, display, and social media
- Champion and implement best practices for digital marketing
- Manage multiple projects with competing deadlines without missing a deadline.
- Successfully work with existing marketing, design, and web team.
- Able to coordinate outside vendors as needed.
- MSOffice and Dropbox experience helpful.
- Design experience helpful, but not required.
RWA provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
If you’re an investment advisor with the highest integrity, work ethic, and see yourself in our Values and Mission Statements, we’d like to speak with you. At Rubin Wealth Advisors, we love what we do and strongly believe in a positive work culture where our team enjoys coming to work each day and serving our clients.
Our commitment to you is to support you and to provide the tools necessary to achieve greater success, including state-of-the–art products on the Schwab platform and the latest in customer acquisition, customer service, and workflow technology.
We understand the art of marketing, business development, and partnering, and most importantly, how it can lead to our mutual success.
We understand that we can only succeed if YOU succeed, and that YOU can only succeed by creating long term relationships with delighted clients.
To explore a career opportunity at Rubin Wealth Advisors, contact us at email@example.com.